Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Necking

Your neck was made to be adorned and sometimes jewelry just won't cut it.
1. The Artful Dodger-Victorian Gothic Steampunk couture neck ruffle/choker/collar - TatterdemalionDesign
2. Felted scarf-collar Irena - Rudman
3. Neckwarmer nuno felt collar grey black - Feruto
4. Lux- neck piece - daintythings


I do have a thing for collars and these are wonderful. Sure it might be getting warmer where I live, but Fall is upon the other hemisphere. Whether it's a stately grey piece that would dress up any outfit or a warm felted piece with a splash of color, a simple, but luxurious scarflet or a sculptural couture piece, a collar is a perfectly bold accessory.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

. c h o k l i t . said...

Oh, deliciousness. I've been saving my pennies for one of the Artful Dodger ones. Hooray for ruffly necks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my company's work on your blog! You truly do have beautiful taste, I was admiring your other selections and I would wear many of them.

I've also cross-posted the link on my blog.

-Tatterdemalion Designs

Anonymous said...

The ruffs are gorgeous, they are great at enrapping the neck and making you feel humble and sensitive