Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Circus

Everyone loves the circus.1. Ringleader's Elephant Art Photo - thestapeliacompany
2. The Carnival is in Town - justalittlecreepy
3. Carneval 1 - sugarspot
4. Cat and Canary - TheLastCircus
I imagine that the circus was much more amazing before I was around to enjoy it. Full of wonders to behold that would stay in your mind forever. The circus of my imagination does not really exist, but apparently I am not the only one who wishes that it did. These fanciful pictures tell tale of that.

p.s. yesterday's image was a WWI era plane engine...in case you were wondering.






Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for showing one of my pieces. And no, you're not the only one who wishes real life was more like an old circus.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the feauture!