Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Explorer

Adventure is where you find in, in the sky, on land or sea.1. The Explorer's Box - Red Oak Stain - SixthandElm
2. Mechanical Moon - rogerjporter
3. Expedition Tool Kit - nullalux
4. The Traveller - Necklace - SixAstray
I find that many steampunk lovers also love to go exploring. Doesn't really matter where you go, real or imagined, you'll need some tools. You'll certainly find a memento or two and you'll need someplace amazing to keep them. When you get home, you'll want to imagine your next adventure somewhere even more fantastical...the Moon perhaps, to find out if it's made of green cheese or does it have a machine center?

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Sewicked said...

The box, the toolkit & the necklace are cool. But I _love_ that moon image.

mermaiden said...

That moon is holding me captive.

nullalux said...

Thank you for featuring Theriaca Fina's Expedition Tool Kit!