Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Miscellany

Bits and Bobs and Odd and Otter1. Oberon Otter - motil
2. Limited Edition Cloud Wolf Final Fantasy Knocker - veijanikita
3. Perilous - remnants
4. Steampunk Metal Bra series 002 - brooksbot75
Looking for one thing I often find another. Then these odd bits begin to build up without a proper theme, but still deserving of mention. Here are a few I've collected from the amazingly bizarre and beautiful to a little geeky gamer cool. No, I've never wear a metal bra, but it sure is eye candy and I'm afraid the otter might scare the children, but what an amazing piece of art. I'm equally afraid my husband will recognize the knocker. To top it off, here's a piece of jewelry odd as it is potentially dangerous. Enjoy.

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

. c h o k l i t . said...

I've seen motil's work in person at the Edwardian Ball every year, and I can't get enough. The world needs more artful animal skeletons dressed in Victorian clothing, I say.

AJ said...

Awesome! I've been wondering where I could get a metal bra like some of the tribal fusion bellydancers wear.

Artsnark said...

Excellent! Love the bra - just don't wear in the winter!

Beth Howard said...

The bra is fascinating... like a steampunk version of Leia's metal bikini! lol

Sidereal Day said...

Neat and strange picks. That bra is pretty cool.