Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Take My Picture

So That I Might Never Forget This Moment1. transmutation-black and white photograph-signed 16x20 print - zuppaartista
2. 11x14 Photograph Fine Art Metallic Print - studiocvh
3. Steampunk Symphony - Neo Victorian Fine Art Photography Print - Jenkiabaphotography
4. Art in the Age of mechanical Reproduction 1 - StarForeman
Just because the moment is mostly imagined doesn't mean that it is not worth remembrance. These conjure up a wonderful otherworldly place that I for one would love to visit and my commentary is not really necessary.
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Jen Kiaba said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! I really love your style and layout. Also I am incredibly flattered to be featured with these other artists. Especially "Transmutation" - oh my goodness what a gorgeous photograph! I may have to buy it!!

All the best,

Jen Kiaba

Sewicked said...

*sigh* when I try to do pictures like this, they just look artsy fartsy, instead of arty & atmospheric. *envy*

myan said...

oh thank you so much for featuring my transmutation print! i am honored to be on your awesome blog with these fabulous artists!

have a great weekend! :)
warmly
myan

Lady Lavona said...

Hi There!
Just stopping by to say Hi! I love your blog...I'm going to add you to my links!

love & magick!
xo Lavona