Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Friday, March 19, 2010

I Heart You

Do You Heart Me Too?
1. Antique style Anatomical Heart Lithograph LIGHTBOX - munstre
2. Small Anatomical Heart Necklace - laurelhill
3. Anatomical metal heart pendant - billyblue22
4. eat your heart out small oval plate - foldedpigs
No one ever asks me why I feature anything, so I'm not going to bother telling you why I picked anatomical hearts today. I will say that I think I found some interesting depictions amongst a sea of same old things. These ought to be grand conversation starters don't you think?

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Paige said...

I like the "eat your heart out" plate. It would only be better if the words were on the edges of the plate, and as you ate the goodies the heart was revealed...

Chantal Kirkland said...

Nice. I particularly appreciate the lightbox. It's very unique and quite the conversation piece.