Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Monday, May 17, 2010

woodguy32

Your Computer, But Not1. Vintage Looking -20inch Widescreen LCD Monitor-Wireless Keyboard-Mouse Combo
2. Keyboard Mouse Combo - Antique looking Victorian Styling
3. iPhone - iPod Dock -Charger and Sync Station - Oak - Brass style V1
4. Apple iMac Custom Cover - Victorian Steampunk Antique Look -Old World Charm
All pieces by woodguy32
I generally go out of my way to not feature things that get featured over on etsy. Usually there is so little overlap in style that it's a non issue. However, when I spied woodguy32's work in a finds email, I broke my unwritten rule because you really should see this great Steampunk computer stuff.
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

woodguy is such a cool fellow, he deserves all the features he can get.