Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Friday, August 13, 2010

We'll Tear Your Soul Apart

We Have Such Sights To Show You1. Hellraiser ring - missyindustry
2. Hellraisers Pinhead Painting - KristinaEllis
3. Mens 'Hellraiser' Buckle and Strap corset - Harlotsandangels
4. Pin-Head Ring in Fine Silver/Copper - dmhdesign
This one started when I ran across that first Hellraiser ring, but I'll take just about any excuse to bust out with a Clive Barker theme.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Sakara said...

ARGGG i hate it when people mix copper with silver...it totally de-values the silver! the copper mixes with the silver so if you have any sterling silver you can forget the hallmark on it and it becomes meaningless.
sorry studied silvermsithing and its one of my pet peeves!.
the design would look amazing in gold with silver and be valuable.

tera said...

Just watched Hellraiser and Hellraiser II last night! Perfect :)