Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Mark

Of The Cephalopod Collaborator
They wear their love on their sleeves, or around their necks.

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Marty Magic said...

This was such a delight to open as I am a huge fan of everything tentacled! Thank you so much for including my wonderful octopus pendant!

AJ said...

Wow! I want Marty's octopus AND the Victorian kraken! Great picks today!

Kal said...

Thanks for giving me a topic to post about and another way to spot the collaborators. Welcome to the honorary board of directors for Cave of Cool Inc.

Sewicked said...

There's a quasi-steampunk series (Soulless, Changeless, Blameless, etc) in which there's a ~mad scientist group whose symbol is a cephalopod. This looks like their sort of jewelry. happy sigh